Any size gift impacts our animals.
We rely heavily on your support to provide the highest quality of care. We are not a government agency and we are not a part of a national organization. We are a local, private 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization with law enforcement responsibilities. Your investment helps animals and people in critical need of support.
Contribute online below, by phone or by mail.
• A gift of $25 will test 5 dogs for heartworm.
• A gift of $50 will help to vaccinate 10 animals.
• A gift of $100 will spay / neuter 3 animals.
• A gift of $250 provides a month of food and boarding for 5 cats.
• A gift of $500 staffs the Cruelty Investigations Department for one day.
• A gift of $1,000 furnishes one day of spay/neuter and rabies vaccination for 20-25 feral cats.
Different Ways to Give
Check if your employer has an option to donate via automatic payroll deduction. It’s an easy, consistent, thoughtful and thought-free way to help. We’re a member of Community Shares of Mid-Ohio and may be an eligible write-in choice for other campaigns.
Columbus Humane does not trade, share or sell any of our donors' personal information (received online or offline) with anyone else, nor will we send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Please let us know the best way to communicate with you about our work at Columbus Humane. You may update your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (614) 777-7387.
Monday - Friday 2pm - 7pm
Saturday - Sunday 12pm - 5pm
ANIMAL SUPPORT CENTER
Appointments are available from 11am-6pm M-F and 9am-4pm Sat-Sun. Same day appointments may be available. The entrance to the Animal Support Center is located at the side of the building. Call (614) 777 - 7387 for an appointment.